Mostly a reader, rarely post, so here is what I look at before signing up anywhere. After a few bad experiences I learned to read the small print first.
Licence comes first for me: find the licence number and look it up, and if your country is on the allowed list. Next come deposits and withdrawals: crypto is a plus but not a must, and the withdrawal limits need to be written clearly.
The welcome offer is where most people get caught. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and some games count less towards it. A good recent review that covers all of this is here Smash Casino and it saved me some time.
Most of my sessions are on mobile, and a good site loads fast and does not log you out every five minutes. Support matters too: a real human reply beats a bot loop.
Hope this helps someone. Set a budget and stick to it.
-
lucky_npKn
casino checklist
Long time lurker here, thought I would drop what I look at before signing up anywhere. After trying maybe a dozen sites I stopped trusting the big banners.
Licence comes first for me: check who regulates the site, and whether they actually accept players from your country. After that I look at banking: I want at least one fast e-wallet option, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
Never judge a site by the bonus alone. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and live tables often do not count at all. A useful overview with bonus rules, app info and payment methods is here zobacz strone before you deposit anything.
I play almost only on my phone, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Support matters too: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.
That is about it. Set a budget and stick to it.
Licence comes first for me: check who regulates the site, and whether they actually accept players from your country. After that I look at banking: I want at least one fast e-wallet option, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
Never judge a site by the bonus alone. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and live tables often do not count at all. A useful overview with bonus rules, app info and payment methods is here zobacz strone before you deposit anything.
I play almost only on my phone, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Support matters too: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.
That is about it. Set a budget and stick to it.
-
lucky_xpKn
casino checklist
Been reading this board for a while, so here is my short checklist for choosing a casino site. After getting burned once or twice I stopped going by ads alone.
I always start with licensing: find the licence number and look it up, and whether they actually accept players from your country. After that I look at banking: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
Never judge a site by the bonus alone. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and the bonus usually expires in a week or two. A good recent review that covers all of this can be found here zobacz strone so you know what you are signing up for.
On mobile I mostly use the browser version, so I check how the lobby works on a small screen. Support matters too: slow or scripted answers usually mean trouble later.
Anyway, that is my routine. Set a budget and stick to it.
I always start with licensing: find the licence number and look it up, and whether they actually accept players from your country. After that I look at banking: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
Never judge a site by the bonus alone. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and the bonus usually expires in a week or two. A good recent review that covers all of this can be found here zobacz strone so you know what you are signing up for.
On mobile I mostly use the browser version, so I check how the lobby works on a small screen. Support matters too: slow or scripted answers usually mean trouble later.
Anyway, that is my routine. Set a budget and stick to it.